Any person desiring to enter the seminary must apply either personally or in writing to the Admission and Vocation Committee or through the Registrar’s Office stating clearly his/her motivation for seeking admission.
A person who has completed at least two years of regular college work in Arts and Sciences and who has earned seventy five (75) units of credits in the Seminary’s recommended course of study from any reputable and government-recognized college or university may apply for admission into the Bachelor in Theology Program.
A person who holds a first baccalaureate degree or its equivalent in any course of study from a reputable and government-recognized college or university may apply for admission into the Master in Divinity Program.
Applicants are required to present themselves for tests and interview at the designated centers on the dates set by the Office of the Registrar. A testing fee of PhP 150 will be collected for those who will take the entrance exam. At that time, they are to submit the following documents before the examining officer:
1.Personal letter of application fro admission (explaining clearly the motivation for seeking admission) and a comprehensive autobiography
2. True Copy of Transcript of Records
3. Letter of endorsement from the parish priest and parish council/ vestry stating the reasons fro recommending the applicant
4. Recommendation from the applicant's Bishop and Commision on Ministry or Diocesan Board of Admission.
5.Baptismal Certificate and certificate of reception for those who just joined the ECP or IFI
6.Medical Certificate of Sound Mental and Physical Health
7. Letter of Financial Support from Parents/Guardians or Sponsors
8. Consent of spouse for married applicants